Frequently Asked Questions
My first and most valuable service to you – my personal one on one consultation with you to review your individual needs and to see how I can be of service to you.
Why should we deal with a mortgage broker as opposed to going to the bank ourselves?
- We work for you and your interests, not the bank
- We save our clients time and money
- We help you make informed decision
- We protect your credit rating by only pulling your bureau once
- Our services are second to none
- We want you to be mortgage free
Is there a fee for your service?
We do not charge any fees to evaluate your mortgage needs.
Mortgage brokers are paid by the bank once the mortgage transaction has closed. In some circumstances, where clients don’t meet standard mortgage approval guidelines, lender or broker fees may be charged. However if this were the case, all fees would be disclosed up front.
How are you able to get lower rates than my bank?
Due to the high volume of business we send to our lender partners , we are given preferred rates. We will always pass this onto our clientele.